Tuesday, May 25, 2010

This is me.

(with a little more cheeks, chins, and chubs than wanted! not for long!!!)
I am starting a healthier lifestyle. Which for me equals eating less and better, and also moving more. Hopefully along with becoming healthier, stronger, and having more energy, I will also get in better shape physically. As of this morning these are my stats:
height: 5'2"
weight: 146.0
BMI: 26.88
I know that my height isn't going to change. (Unfortunately! It is hard to stand next to my 12 year old daughter and feel squatty!) But the other two are definitely going to be dropping. A healthy BMI is between 18 and 25. Over 25 is considered overweight. Mine is 26.88 which means..... I am overweight. A healthy weight for my height would be between 109 and 137. My goal is to get down to 125.
I am excited to be doing this with Craig! I think it will be much easier for me to have someone in the house going through the same thing. Also, I think this blog will help me too, since I will have to be accountable somewhere. :) I am going to use it to keep track of progress. A place to share any helpful hints or recipes. And just as a motivator to all of us.
Remember, this blog is private, so don't worry about posting any pictures or numbers. The only people reading this are posting their own (embarrassing!) pictures and numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment