Tuesday, May 25, 2010
My Goals..
Okay, I'll have to weigh myself and do my BMI stuff tomorrow. I've been working on slimming down for that wedding I was in last weekend, so I'm feeling all motivated right now (even though I pigged out in California and have pigged out today too)....anyway, I have some big goals for this body! I want to get rid of my stomach pouch and I'd love to see definition in my arms. I'd love to loose some weight in my cheeks too (is that possible!?). So the big number I'm going to be working on are my measurements! Arms and belly! I'll post numbers tomorrow :) Thanks for the challenge Lynda! Can't wait to see some new recipes. P.S. My "go to recipe" if I'm wanting to slim down is Frito Soup (no chips, cheese or sour cream).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment